Montag, 12. Juli 2010

The first weekend…

On /At (Frau Keller have never told me XD) the first weekend I stayed with the family Scuggs, which is my old guestfamily I knew with Lisa when I first came to Houston, at the beachhouse in Galveston. On this place I really missed Lisa, because I´m sure if she had stayed alive now she would stay here with me (I hate if-sentences=). Of course I got sunburned... and I read and talked a lot. It is crazy how much the young people especially the girls uses their i-phone….ooooh myyy guuush (XD). On the 4t of July it was Independence day. We stayed at the beach with a lot more people and were watching some fireworks. A lot of people used to do that every year. Next day we went to Galveston, which is un barrio^^ where a lot of young people live, maybe like the Südvorstadt in American size (but of course not better…!). You will not guess what I bought me….=)….I bought me….aaa…………aaaa……UKULELE =).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen