Montag, 12. Juli 2010

What was my arrival like?

I was lucky about finding all the ways especially at the stop in Paris. When I arrived at the airport of Houston before you can enter the city you have to answer some questions …I was really exited. And the guy (I tried picked a young in hope he would be nicer to me=) asked me about some guests presents. I defiantly blushed and just said, “ehm, oh…just some noddles”, and he:”…some noodles…!?” and I said Yes. I think he was laughing about that.
Okay what senceless story XD.

In the plain the women next to me ordered prosecco and the male stuardess (I don´t no how to write)...by opening the bottle just spread it all around and just said:” it is luxury, spread the prosecco all around =)".
To say it in short words:
my arrival was good, without one thing. the farewell...Say goodbye esspecially to Gregor…

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen