Montag, 12. Juli 2010

Second week…which is right now

On Tuesday I hang around with Louis and Terell. We were at a silence place called Chapel for thinking in Lisa…well I did…at the 6th of July it was 1 year ago =(. Jessy told me that there is a pretty gravestone now. I´m really happy about that. Further I got a membership about 2 weeks at the Taekwon-Do school next to our house. It is the same traditional Taekwon-Do. There is just the difference that I do it in the oldschool better^^ way and they in the newschool style. That´s a little bit annoying, because they jump and turn less! But neverdeless^^ it is nice. It is a quiet good master and the training is hard enough. Today the master said (to give a reason for the newschool style):”One thing about Taekwon-Do…Taekwon-Do changes all the time!”…I have to think about that.
Yesterday we stayed at a reagge concert. It was really good. Of course with a black frontsinger XD.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen